Here are 11 sad quotes by damon salvatore. ( explained each )

sad quotes by daman salvatore

Introduction

Damon Salvatore is one of the most popular characters in the vampire books by Stephanie Meyer. 

He’s a vampire with an inner struggle and many layers to him, which makes him very human.

Let's take a look at these 11 sad quotes by damon salvatore.

1. "You know how most little girls dream about the man they are going to marry? That was not me."

“You know how most little girls dream about the man they are going to marry? That was not me.”

Damon Salvatore is a fictional character in the television series The Vampire Diaries, created by Kevin Williamson and based on his own novel series of the same name. He is portrayed by Ian Somerhalder, who also plays Damon's brother Stefan on The Originals (a spin-off). The character first appeared in season one as a vampire who was turned into one by Katherine Pierce after she came across him while looking for redemption herself after being responsible for killing her brother Jeremy Gilbert's parents while they were young children.[1]

2. "I’ve had a lot of death in my life; it’s kind of like old friends with me."

"I’ve had a lot of death in my life; it’s kind of like old friends with me."

Damon is used to death, as he has seen many people die before him and after him. Death is not something he fears, because he knows that one day he will die too and there is nothing we can do about this fact but accept it (or not).

In this quote by Damon Salvatore we can see how honest he was when talking about his feelings regarding the subject matter at hand - which was death itself!

3. "I’m soulless, I’m heartless, I’m a mess."

This quote is one of the most famous lines from a vampire story. It's also one of the saddest, because Damon is always saying how he doesn't care about anything or anyone but himself and how he thinks it's his right to take whatever he wants. He has no respect for others' feelings or lives, which makes him seem like an awful person overall.

4. "It’s actually funny, I don’t remember when I stopped caring about living. But I do remember when I stopped caring about dying. And that was the day that Katherine turned me into a vampire."

“It’s actually funny, I don’t remember when I stopped caring about living. But I do remember when I stopped caring about dying. And that was the day that Katherine turned me into a vampire."

Damon Salvatore is a fictional character from the American television series The Vampire Diaries, which is based on the book series of the same name by L.J. Smith. He is portrayed by Ian Somerhalder who plays him as an intelligent and compassionate man who helped Elena Gilbert escape from her abusive father with help from his friends Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) and Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola).

5. "Everything I am is because of her."

The quote above is from season 2 of the show, when Damon explains to Stefan what he means by “everything I am”. He says that Katherine is the reason he became who he is today.

Damon gives her credit for helping him become a vampire, and also for giving him an outlet for his anger and desire for revenge against those who wronged him in life (namely Elena).

6. "So you are telling me that it would have been better if one of us died? Not necessarily the worst ending for this story"

"So you are telling me that it would have been better if one of us died? Not necessarily the worst ending for this story"

Damon was talking to Stefan, who was trying to convince him that he should kill him before the sun came up and they were forced to watch their lives flash before them. 

Damon’s response shows how much he cares about Stefan, even though he doesn't want him around anymore; it also shows how much pain he is in over losing Elena (and Caroline) over one mistake—his biggest one yet.

7. "I hate to disappoint you, but I can’t die until you kill me again."

“I hate to disappoint you, but I can’t die until you kill me again.”

Damon Salvatore is a vampire and the son of Katherine Pierce and Stefan Salvatore. 

He's portrayed by Ian Somerhalder in The Vampire Diaries TV series and its spinoffs: The Originals, The CW's The 100 TV series, Supernatural (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and Reign (The Royals). In this quote from Season 3 Episode 11 "The Sun Also Rises," Damon reveals his true intentions when he says "I don't want your help."

8. " If something happens to you, what happens to me?"

To me, life is a dream.

But it's not like that for everyone. Some people wake up in their real lives and wonder where they are, or how they got there. 

Others wake up in the same place they've always been; they haven't moved at all. 

And still others don't know anything about where they came from or what happened to them while they were sleeping; maybe even worse than that: maybe after waking up one day completely unaware of who he was or why he had this body (and yes there's always something worse), Damon Salvatore had no idea who he was either!

9. Well then maybe there is no point in me being here than."

"If I'm here, then maybe there is no point in me being here than."

Damon Salvatore is a character who has been through so much, yet he still has not learned from his mistakes. 

He has not become wiser or stronger from everything that he's been through—and this quote shows why: because Damon Salvatore doesn't believe there is any point at all in being alive anymore. 

The phrase "there isn't any point" can be interpreted as an existential statement about life itself (or even just existence), but it also suggests that Damon has given up on finding meaning or purpose in anything anymore; after all these years of suffering and pain, 

he feels like his soul has been ripped out of him and thrown into the ocean like garbage overboard by some angry sea monster named "life".

10. I know that you were and will always be my once in a lifetime kind of love.But we fucked up so bad that our great love affair had to end."

"I know that you were and will always be my once in a lifetime kind of love.But we fucked up so bad that our great love affair had to end."

This quote is from the book "Damon Salvatore" by LJ Smith. 

The author wrote this book when she was only 15 years old, but she still has the ability to write an amazing storyline that makes you want to read more!

This quote says "I know that you were and will always be my once in a lifetime kind of love."

 This means that they loved each other very much, but it also means that they didn't know how good their relationship really was until after everything had happened between them (the relationship ended). 

It also shows where Damon's character was coming from when he said this phrase: being hurt by Elena because she broke up with him without even talking about what happened between them first before ending things so abruptly; or maybe even feeling guilty for hurting Elena even though she hadn't done anything wrong herself?

11. "I do too many horrible things then expect people to forgive me for them"

"I do too many horrible things then expect people to forgive me for them"

The quote is about Damon Salvatore, and his life as a vampire. 

It's about how he feels that people will forgive him for everything he does, even though he knows that they shouldn't have any reason to do so.

Conclusion

I think you should read the book.

Share this article with someone you think should know these quotes and their meaning.

thanks for reading and see ya in the next article.

Previous Post Next Post